Your wheel pattern should be 4x410 Contact Sunco Motorsports in vendors for brake pads. 10w/30 for the oil. Preferably a synthetic. Not sure exact capacity on the 4. Also see Sunco for spec on capacity. Sounds like a possible vacuum leak then. I would check and or replace the line they pinched off first. I bought Bosch replacement blades by length that have the universal mounts. The horn is stock. I found one at a salvage yard in a horn pile that was the same. Not sure of a kit for the power steering , but quite a few have installed so someone should help out here.
The manual doesn't provide much in the way of maintenance so don't sweat not having one.
I used a EPS unit from Super Atv ,Kawasaki Mule Power Steering SKU:PS-4-49 on my 2017 Reeper Sport which has a factory 2" body lift. search my posts, should have a few pics of bracket used, which was welded to frame rail and gas tank support frame. It works excellent even with track kit!
Picked up a used 2015 reeper 4 epic last month and want to do some maintenance and some upgrades. I don't have an owners manual unfortunately. I'm looking for the following info:
1. Bolt pattern for wheels
2. Brake pad part numbers
3. Oil capacity and type
4. Rough idle troubleshooting. Previous owner pinched off a vacuum line to solve the issue.
5. Non oem windshield wipers
6. Are horns a stock part for reepers?
7. Non oem electric power steering kit that works with a 2" lift.
1. Bolt pattern will be 4x110 for all 4 door units and some 2 doors 2. We have them in stock for $24.82 per wheels 6. Yes they are stock and we have them also for $15.09 7. We have a electric power steering kit that does with the 2" lift kit and that is $799.00 (Shipping is usually around 20-30 dollars). Super easy to put on and you would receive everything from us that you would need.
If you have questions give us a call at 574-594-5440. If you would like to see what else we have in stock check out our website at suncomotorsports.com
Can someone please send me a pic of a title also looking for a vin plate or registration sticker from a reeper. In PA and trying to find loopholes to register for road use. I’m a PA inspection tech and vehicle can pass inspection but need to see how it’s titled for registration. Thanks for your time.